Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - Freamwhole's 2016 Completions Challenge

Freamwhole's 2016 Completions Challenge

Freamwhole's 2016 Completions Challenge

Postby Freamwhole » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:35 am

Welcome to Freamwhole's 2016 Completions Challenge:

I had no intention of posting something like this - but I figured since I made the personal goal of 37 completed games this year - I would share the progress with the world and give others some opportunity to challenge themselves as well.

The Skinny:

I took this idea from Hyrule Balverine's Post 2016 Reading Challenge, but since I hate reading - I figured I'd apply it to a personal goal of mine - game completions.

Below I have listed 37 Categories of which I'd like to complete a game in. I feel like they are relatively straight forward, but I'm happy to elaborate if you need additional clarification.

The goal will be to earn a completion from 37 different games - one for each title. If you are playing at home - you are not locked into a category, so feel free to move things around as the completions come rolling in.

I'd probably even throw a few prizes out there for those that participate and especially those that complete the list. Details to come - whenever I get around to it.

This will last until Dec 31st, 2016 and requires completions within the year 2016 only (no pulling old completions up - although if new content arises - then its fair game)

Categories:

1) Games With Gold - Complete a game from the Games With Gold Program
2) Leaderboard Chaser - Complete a game within a month of being released
3) Old School XBLA - Complete a 200 pt XBLA title
4) Free Achievements - Complete a game with a Title Update that contains achievements
5) Here Is A Little Something Extra - Complete a game with a DLC pack (containing achievements) - not episodic
6) Shut Up And Take My Money - Complete a game with two DLC packs (containing achievements) - not episodic
7) Long Live Xbox 360 - Complete a game on Xbox 360
8) New Gen - Old Backlog - Complete a game on Xbox ONE backwards compatability
9) Easy 1K - Start and Complete a game with at least 1000 GS in one day
10) Not As Good As The First … - Complete a sequel
11) Backlog Addressed - Complete a game that you started before 2013
12) Toast Master - Complete a game that has more than 50 achievements
13) Short List - Complete a game that has 12 or less achievements
14) Stacker - Complete a game that is a stack (not required to complete on both consoles)
15) Boost Bait - Complete a game with a multiplayer component that contains achievements
16) Exclusive - Complete an Xbox exclusive game
17) Shooter Bro - Complete a game from the SHOOTER genre (1st or 3rd)
18) This Could Take A While - Complete a game from the ROLE PLAYING genre
19) Classic Formula - Complete a game from the PLATFORMER genre
20) Season Completed - Complete a game with Episodic Content
21) I Am So Smart! S-M-R-T! - Complete a game from the PUZZLE genre
22) Developer Debut - Complete a game that is a developer's first release on Xbox
23) Open World - Complete a game from the ACTION/ADVENTURE: SANDBOX genre
24) LEGO Enthusiatist - Complete a LEGO game
25) Shhhh…. - Complete a game from either the STEALTH or SURVIVAL HORROR genre
26) Master Tactician - Complete a game from the STRATEGY genre
27) Fantasy Land - Complete a game with a Fantasy Setting
28) Space Cadet - Complete a game with a Science Fiction Setting
29) Save The World - Complete a game where your goal is to save the planet
30) Collectibles - Complete a game where at least one achievement says "Collect All …"
31) Launch Pad - Complete a game that spawned a sequel
32) Gadget Guru - Complete a game that requires a peripheral
33) Hard Mode Enabled - Complete a game that contains difficulty specific achievements
34) To Do Lister - Complete a game that is on your To Do List
35) Zombies Beware - Complete a game that contains zombies
36) BEEP BOOP BOP - Complete a game that contains robots
37) Dealer's Choice - Complete a game
Living the dream (because I'm always half asleep)
Medals: 25
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 2000 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 9393
Bank: 780,019.00
United States of America

Re: Freamwhole's 2016 Completions Challenge

Postby Freamwhole » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:36 am

As always - keep track of your progress in this thread.

So far, in 2016 - I've got no completions to report. Although I'm dangerously close to Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor.
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 2000 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

United States of America

Postby acaraba2 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:16 pm

To keep the post short I will just go organize the list as I complete one.

To start the year, I got one knock off the list and its one of my true backlogs as the very 1st achievement I pop in this game was a month after I first got a xbox 360.

11) Backlog Addressed- Complete a game that you started before 2013 Bully: Scholarship Edition 1st Achievement - 2/7/09 Completion 1/6/16
Medals: 50
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Community Meetup (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) Benefactor (1) Captain Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Seriously? (1) Brick Breaker (1) May The Forza Be With You (1)
Eye Of The Tiger (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) Deja Vu II (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 3 (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) March Madness (1) Fantasy Football Winner (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 72706
Bank: 2,500,561.00
United States of America

Postby watty8883 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:12 pm

Do we require DLC to condider it a completion ?
Medals: 54
Professional Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Fortunate (1) 900 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Representative (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Booster XX (1) Okay, Maybe One More... (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) The Veteran (1) BSAA Professional (1) Gat's Protige (1) Brick Breaker (1) You Can't Miss the Bear (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Violence in Silence (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Human Polygraph (1) A Real Hero (1)
The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) Big Daddy (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) Cowboy Up (1) For Albion! (1) Ultimate Badass (1) Bethesdaholic (1) Deja Vu II (1) 60 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 2 (1) Gun Collector (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) AHP Competition Veteran (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Winner (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
122 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
16 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

watty8883
Top Dawg

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 65553
Bank: 275,153.00
Great Britain

Postby watty8883 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:13 pm

Do we require DLC to consider it a completion ?
Professional Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Fortunate (1) 900 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Representative (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Booster XX (1) Okay, Maybe One More... (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) The Veteran (1) BSAA Professional (1) Gat's Protige (1) Brick Breaker (1) You Can't Miss the Bear (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Violence in Silence (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Human Polygraph (1) A Real Hero (1)
The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) Big Daddy (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) Cowboy Up (1) For Albion! (1) Ultimate Badass (1) Bethesdaholic (1) Deja Vu II (1) 60 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 2 (1) Gun Collector (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) AHP Competition Veteran (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Winner (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
122 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
16 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

watty8883
Top Dawg

Great Britain

Postby Freamwhole » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:25 pm

Not necessarily.

The title update one and the DLC ones for sure.

I don't really care that much to be strict on "What is a completion?"

Ironically enough - that will be the featured topic on the next Zed To Zed Podcast. Episode 4 if you see this after its released.

Since there isn't really a "race" component, I'm more forgiving.
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby spankynspronkle » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:54 pm

Challenge accepted!
Medals: 59
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) Jackpot (1) Code Cracker (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Month Long Informer (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Booster XX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1)
May The Forza Be With You (1) The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) First! (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) Denied (1) Eaglemaniac (1) Down, Fido (1) BFF (1) Sandwich Lover (1) Gun Hoarder (1) Points to Burn (1) Nothing Collector (1) The Collector (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Free Falling (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
22 pcs.
120 pcs.
10 pcs.
137 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

spankynspronkle

Community Manager

Cash on hand: 0
Bank: 735,002.00
United States of America

Postby Kez001 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:47 pm

Only 37? In a year? Seems low...
Medals: 45
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Halfway There (1) Fortunate (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Contributor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) Bethesdaholic (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1)
All Rounder 2 (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Viral Games Manager (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
22 pcs.
182 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
403 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Kez001
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 207785
Bank: 1,483,537.00
United States of America

Postby acaraba2 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:41 pm

Kez001 wrote:Only 37? In a year? Seems low...

The challenge isn't the completing the 37 games it 37 different games from the listed criteria for each.
I've done between 55-60 completions (You've probably done 10-15 more than me each year) each over year but trying to mix it up is the problem.

I don't think I have a single STEALTH or SURVIVAL HORROR completion myself and will try to get one this year. This is a genre I just hate personally, but I will try to push through one just for this.
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Community Meetup (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) Benefactor (1) Captain Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Seriously? (1) Brick Breaker (1) May The Forza Be With You (1)
Eye Of The Tiger (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) Deja Vu II (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 3 (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) March Madness (1) Fantasy Football Winner (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:23 pm

We all can't be THAT awesome.
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Kez001 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:34 pm

Freamwhole wrote:

Sure you can! Just give up those other hobbies and jobs and such and you'll do just fine.

Seriously, though, I like the list and it looks like it'll motivate me to finally finish off a few things that have been sitting for far too long. I might try to add a few more categories and go for 52 though...
Medals: 45
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Halfway There (1) Fortunate (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Contributor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) Bethesdaholic (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1)
All Rounder 2 (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Viral Games Manager (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
22 pcs.
182 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
403 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Kez001
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 207785
Bank: 1,483,537.00
United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:37 pm

Kez001 wrote:
Freamwhole wrote:

Sure you can! Just give up those other hobbies and jobs and such and you'll do just fine.

Seriously, though, I like the list and it looks like it'll motivate me to finally finish off a few things that have been sitting for far too long. I might try to add a few more categories and go for 52 though...

1 per week - good for you. I'm been looking at how I can fit 3 Kinect Fun Labs and 6 Telltale style games into that list - think I've got it cover though.
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby KURSED SOULS » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:42 pm

24) LEGO Enthusiatist-lego Jurassic world
15)boost bait-boggle
9) easy 1k-cubot
Last edited by KURSED SOULS on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Medals: 1
Community Cast Star (1)
Virtual Shelf:
5 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

KURSED SOULS
Novice

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Cash on hand: 27305
Canada

Postby acaraba2 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:56 pm

Another Game challenge off the list

To start the year, I got one knock off the list and its one of my true backlogs as the very 1st achievement I pop in this game was a month after I first got a xbox 360.

4) Free Achievements - Complete a game with a Title Update that contains achievements Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Win 8). Completion 1/4/16
11) Backlog Addressed- Complete a game that you started before 2013 Bully: Scholarship Edition 1st Achievement - 2/7/09 Completion 1/6/16
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Postby HyruleBalverine » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:59 pm

spankynspronkle wrote:Challenge accepted!
I agree; challenge accepted.

I assume that this challenge does not exclude completions for non console games. I expect that I'll finish more than one WP game. Not to mention Win 8 (Win 10 for some, but not me anytime soon); GFWL; Android, and iOS games that can be completed....

But I digress:
14) Stacker - Complete a game that is a stack (not required to complete on both consoles)
Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious (Xbox 360): Completed 03 Jan 16 (and just because, I did complete the stack 10 Nov 15).
Image Image
Medals: 47
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 85639
Bank: 586,475.00
Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Postby bigeasy97 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:59 pm

I like how this little challenge is set-up, I should have plenty of games to complete this during the 2016 year. I'll be updating my post throughout the year.

9. Easy 1K:Start and complete a game in one day
Cubot-The Complexity of Simplicity. Completed 1/9/16
http://www.trueachievements.com/Cubot-The-Complexity-of-Simplicity/achievements.htm?gamerid=361609
12. Toast Master: Complete a game that has more than 50 achievements
Back to the Future: The Game-30th Anniversary Edition. Completed 1/3/16
http://www.trueachievements.com/Back-to-the-Future-The-Game-30th-Anniversary-Edition/achievements.htm?gamerid=361609
13. Short List: Complete a game with 12 or less achievements.
The Swapper. Completed 1/4/16
http://www.trueachievements.com/The-Swapper/achievements.htm?gamerid=361609
14. Stacker: Complete a game that is a stack
Monopoly Deal (Xbox One). Completed 1/2/16
http://www.trueachievements.com/MONOPOLY-Deal-Xbox-One/achievements.htm?gamerid=361609
18. This Could Take a While: Complete a game from the role playing genre.
Child of Light. Completed 1/8/16
http://www.trueachievements.com/Child-of-Light/achievements.htm?gamerid=361609
Medals: 42
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) Halfway There (1) Fortunate (1) 2000 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Major Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster XXX (1) Boosting Medley (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) A Real Hero (1) The Booster Seat (1) Top 10 (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1)
All Rounder 2 (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) VIP GoW #100 Winner (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
24 pcs.
116 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
140 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

bigeasy97
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 62003
Bank: 1,038,890.00
United States of America

Postby spankynspronkle » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:32 pm

Recommend Cubot for #2. Came out this week... Takes 1 hour to beat... Costs $1.99
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) Jackpot (1) Code Cracker (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Month Long Informer (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Booster XX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1)
May The Forza Be With You (1) The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) First! (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) Denied (1) Eaglemaniac (1) Down, Fido (1) BFF (1) Sandwich Lover (1) Gun Hoarder (1) Points to Burn (1) Nothing Collector (1) The Collector (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Free Falling (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
22 pcs.
120 pcs.
10 pcs.
137 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

spankynspronkle

Community Manager

United States of America

Postby spankynspronkle » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:33 pm

Any ideas for gadget guru? It's the only one I can't figure out how to do...
Virtual Shelf:
22 pcs.
120 pcs.
10 pcs.
137 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

spankynspronkle

Community Manager

United States of America

Postby watty8883 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:44 pm

spankynspronkle wrote:Any ideas for gadget guru? It's the only one I can't figure out how to do...

Kinect's a peripheral right ? Also mics,buzzers,guitars,vision cam etc
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
122 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
16 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

watty8883
Top Dawg

Great Britain

Postby bigeasy97 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:37 pm

spankynspronkle wrote:Recommend Cubot for #2. Came out this week... Takes 1 hour to beat... Costs $1.99
I was contemplating on using Cubot as #2 but there will be other games that come out this year that can be completed within a month, since my gaming is rather limited I decided that it was better used for #9 easy 1k since there aren't many super short games I haven't played yet.

Also I agree with Watty, I'd consider Kinect to be a peripheral since it is an extra gadget.
Medals: 42
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) Halfway There (1) Fortunate (1) 2000 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Major Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster XXX (1) Boosting Medley (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) A Real Hero (1) The Booster Seat (1) Top 10 (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1)
All Rounder 2 (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) VIP GoW #100 Winner (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
24 pcs.
116 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
140 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

bigeasy97
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 62003
Bank: 1,038,890.00
United States of America

Next

Return to Giveaways & Contests